- Grab a bucket and get to BAILING! November 2, 2014
- What do you have on YOUR feet? November 2, 2014
- Patience is a virtue? My pre-caffeinated morning musings May 23, 2013
- Empty nest: It’s the first day of kindergarten all over again January 31, 2013
- The Tapestry of your Life January 20, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Middle aged women
Today I am learning patience. I know, I know… It’s a super scary thought. When we think about “learning” patience, we think of God causing situations in our lives that require us to wait, and wait and wait some more. … Continue reading